Registration for the conference is available here until September 15, 2023.
The Conference is organized in 5 plenary sessions and 4 groups of parallel sessions.
The topics for the plenary sessions are:
- Governance and Economy
- Innovative Energy Technologies
- Nature Based Solutions
- Solutions and Resilience
- Transformation towards a sustainable society
The topics for the 4 groups of parallel sessions are:
- Behavioural Change
- Circular Economy
- Communication and Narratives
- Energy Economy, Future Business Cases
- Energy, Raw Materials, Storage
- Future Mobility Solutions
- Health and Well-Being
- International Energy Trading
- Resilience and the Social Dimension
- Urban Transformation
Submission of abstracts can be made here until July 31, 2023. The notification of acceptance and assignment for oral or poster contributions and sessions will be made until August 31, 2023.
Speakers for the plenary sessions will be invited by the Scientific Steering Committee. Preferences for sessions, and oral or poster contributions, can be indicated during abstract submission, but the final selection of contributions and assignment of sessions will be made by the Scientific Steering Committee.