The online-workshop “International Nanosafety and Nanostandardization: Status, Gaps, Need and the Role of INISS” on 16 February 2023 was the first in a series of thematically focused interactions that are organized by the INISS-nano initiative. It attracted 65 people from 20 countries (Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States of America).
Feel free to download the presentations now:
- Introduction of INISS-nano_Beitollahi Ali
- EU-Asia Dialogue on Nanosafety and Nanostandardization_INNIS-nano WS_Pogany Alexander
- Harmonization pillar presentation_INISS-nano WS_Beitollahi Ali
- ISO_INISS-nano WS_Denis Koltsov
- Overview of OECD WPMN Activities_INNIS-nano WS_Groenewold Monique
- VAMAS_INISS-nano WS_Castro Fernando
- The Malta Initiative_INNIS-nano WS_Pogany Alexander
Read more about it in our upcoming BNN QUARTERLY 01/2023.