This year’s conference is being organised by the SBDToolbox Project and will address the most promising methods and tools to obtain the relevant data encompassing the specific properties that differentiate nanomaterials from chemicals. They will pay special attention to the particular needs of the diverse impact and application areas, namely health, food or environment and their relationship in the integrative context of ONE HEALTH.
This unique event on Tools and Tests for Safer-by-Design Nanomaterials will bring together researchers, policy-makers and industry in a full programme with insightful plenaries, invited talks, and networking opportunities focused on:
- Nanomaterials regulatory framework: What’s new? What’s next?
- New models and tools for nanomaterials hazard characterization: in silico, in vitro, organ-on-a-chip
- Nanomaterials risk assessment in the context of ONE HEALTH: nanomaterials analysis in the food chain and environmental risk.
Contributions to the Conference on Tools and Tests for Safer-by-Design Nanomaterials should only be submitted online. To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up procedures, please consider the following information:
- Nanomaterials Regulatory Framework
- New Models and Tools for Nanomaterials Hazard Characterization
- Nanomaterials Risk Assessment in the Context of ONE HEALTH
FORMAT: Your abstract should be submitted in English. It should be limited to 2500 characters, including spaces. For posters: please print them in A0 format (width: 841 mm x Height: 1189 mm).
DEADLINE & SELECTION: Please submit your abstract before May 19, 2023. After submission, you will be acknowledged through the contact email given after the decision of the SbDToolBox Conference Committee.Event website Add to my calendar